Sometimes I feel like I’m more likely to buy gold coins from a famous pirate than to ever catch up on book reviews.
Upcoming reviews you should look for:
- The House on Oyster Creek, by Heidi Jon Schmidt
- The Way I See It, by Melissa Anderson
- Passage From England, by Frank Zajaczkowski
- The Blue Bistro, by Elin Hilderbrand
- Hope in a Jar, by Elizabeth M. Harbison
- Three Cups of Tea, by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
And that doesn’t include the two books I’m reading now – a Laurie R. King one-off, and Lunch in Paris by Elizabeth Bard.
The former isn’t gripping me the way King’s writing usually is, but that doesn’t really surprise me because I think I’m in a memoir mood right now.
In any case, I’m reading, and will be reviewing, so keep checking back.