The Basics of Bibliotica: Contact Info, Privacy, Disclosure, and Comment Policies
For general chatter, please use the comment system.
If you need to contact me directly, I can be reached via email:
melissa AT bibliotica DOT com.
I love reading, and I’m willing to consider almost any review request. Please use the email address above, if you wish to contact me about a book you wrote, or one you’re representing. Please note that I typically schedule three months ahead, but that I try to leave a few available spaces open for “impulse reads.”
I respect your privacy, and expect you to respect mine. None of the personal information you provide by leaving a comment or emailing me will be shared with any person, company, or entity without your express permission.
Unless otherwise noted the books reviewed on this blog were provided by a blog tour company, or acquired directly from an author or publisher, in exchange for an honest review. No money has changed hands.
Some of the older posts on this blog include paid contextual links. Inclusion of these links does not represent any endorsement of the product, company, or site in question.
I welcome and encourage relevant comments, but I have some rules.
- All comments from first-time submitters will be queued for approval.
- I own my words, and expect you to own yours; anonymous comments will never be published.
- Any comment I determine to be abusive, offensive, harassing, racist, sexist, threatening, or spam will not be tolerated, and will be deleted.
- Comments are set to close after a post has been live for five days, in order to reduce the likelihood of spam attacks.
- I reserve the right to post the contents (minus personal information) of any comment or email received in regard to this blog, and to identify the sender.
I have zero interest in SEO services, third party content, or guest posts. If that’s what you’re pitching, thank you, and goodbye.
About by Melissa Bartell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.