Every real book addict has a TBR stack – the pile of books that are yet to be read, but that seems to grow bigger daily, even when you read nonstop. Mine is so bloated at the moment, that I’m considering slipping weight loss supplement reviews inside the covers of some of the thicker tomes as a sort of subtle hint…but only considering it. Knowing me, I’d find them later, and just assume it was more to read.
From time to time, I post the titles that are waiting to be read. Here are the next few books I’ll be reading.
- The Wedding Gift, by Kathleen McKenna
- Once Wicked, Always Dead, by T. Marie Benchley
- Key Lime Pie, by Josi S. Kilpatrick
- Apathy for the Devil: a 70s memoir, by Nick Kent
- Becoming Jimi Hendrix: the Untold Story of a Musical Genius, by Steven Roby and Brad Schreiber
- Kiss My Tiara: How to Rule the World as a Smartmouth Goddess, by Susan Jane Gilbert
There are actually other books on the TBR stack, but these are all the books I’ve agreed to review, so are moved to the top of the list by default. Well, the last one isn’t a review book – it’s actually a birthday gift, but I want to get to it sooner rather than later.
It’s a good thing I work from home, and have the ability to take a book to every room.